Updated November 20, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
The Concur Travel and Expense app is utilized by every individual on our team. Some have their corporate card attached, however, personally, I do not have a corporate card and just attach receipts (or screenshots of payments) from my personal credit card. We use this for mostly travel, or client meetings. This app helps our finance team disperse money across the teams in a quick and easy way.
- The client support for travel is amazing, there hasn't been one time where I haven't been able to get weekend service to change a Monday flight to Sunday etc. They are always nice and willing to help, I've never had a bad experience there.
- I LOVE that Concur allows you to take screenshots of your receipts rather than keep the receipts. I lose them ALL THE TIME.
- The site layout is easy to use and manageable. The user experience is great there, and I like when it saves my most used expense reasonings.
- It's really hard to find past expenses... I'm not sure if it's just me or if it's just hard to navigate on the site where the past expenses are.
- If Concur could have the same guidelines for every company as far as what you can and can't do with expenses that would be great. Or have a training per company on the side bar. I've gotten my reports sent back before just because I didn't have the right information.
- Some of the tabs are confusing like "available reports" and "open reports", why would I ever leave a report open if it's due once a month?
- Increasing ROI... I mean I'm sure everyone is happy getting refunded their money when they spend company funds.
- I would say that every company should invest in Concur, specifically because it's an easy way for finance to approve or disapprove certain expenses.
- Concur doesn't have any type of influence on our business objective other than making sure we are budgeting for the company correctly. Since being purchased by a PE firm, it was helpful for our company to see where our funds were going and concur helped in doing that.
I've never used any products similar to concur. Because it's the best one on the market :) If I'm being honest, I've used concur for the past 4 years at my current and previous company and I don't know if it's because nothing compares or if it's just that good of a user experience.
We have Concur integrated into Okta, which basically just means we have single sign on to get us into the account. We also have deals through the owner of our company Apollo Global management where we get better discounts and such through flights and hotels. It's a pretty nice integration, but doesn't make the product complicated to use.
When I think of Concur and Innovation, I honestly think of the discounts I get through flights by booking with Concur. Also the support has helped me multiple times when it comes to booking multi person flights, which makes my life and others around me SO MUCH EASIER. I'd say that's a pretty innovative thing that not many companies will do with their customer support lines.
It's a fast, easy, non-stressful experience when using Concur. I think that benefits the organization wholeheartedly because we are here to get work done, not to spend hours on a product trying to book travel to get the work done! It just makes life easier knowing that it's an efficient way to book travel and accomidations.
I personally think every company should have Concur. How else are they going to refund expenses? In every situation that I've used it it's been helpful and easy. However, the thought of doing expenses gives me anxiety. I should definitely download the app and take pictures as I go...
Concur Travel and Expense Feature Ratings
SAP Concur Attributes
Do you think Concur Travel and Expense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Concur Travel and Expense's feature set?
Did Concur Travel and Expense live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Concur Travel and Expense go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Concur Travel and Expense again?
I'm a UX Designer so I love seeing how usable products actually are and how well clients feedback is incorporated for ease of use. You do a great job here! Exceptional.
Group travel is something that has benefited our company in the past while using concur travel. Ensuring that we get the best price for the whole team is we are all going somewhere, and ensuring we can all get into the same location and get the same flights.
Concur just doesn't disappoint in any way. I've utilized the tool at every company I've worked for and never had ANY issues with it. The customer service is also amazing.
When I travel it helps me not stress about expensing because I can do everything as I go! Saves me a serious amount of time
I've never used a competitor so I'm honestly not sure. But from what I've heard it's the best in the buisness
Using Concur Travel and Expense
2000 - They represent multiple business functions, everyone from VP to individual contributor has access to concur to utilize for their travel expenses. However, the VP level have an executive assistant who set up the majority if not all of their travel for work purposes. Therefore I assume executive leadership does not utilize concur as often.
We utilize Concurs customer support channels, so I don't believe anyone in house actually supports the product from the inside. Every time I've had questions about concur or needed any sort of support I've contacted the corporate support line in which we pay for and they help me without question! They are always helpful and lovely to work with.
Concur does everything it says it's going to do without the stress of having to figure it out. Coming from a User experience background it's very important to me to be able to use products with ease of use. The product overall and the support received from the team is second to none.
Evaluating Concur Travel and Expense and Competitors
- Product Features
If the product doesn't have the features we need then what's the point in using it? Price doesn't matter nearly as much if the purpose is served and everyone is getting what they need out of the product with ease of use and efficient access.
Concur Travel and Expense Implementation
Concur Travel and Expense Training
Configuring Concur Travel and Expense
Using Concur Travel and Expense
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
Lots to learn
Concur Travel and Expense Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Seriously, every single time I talk to support I have an exceptional experience...
Concur Travel and Expense Reliability
Concur Travel and Expense always helps me get the job done. It is always available when I need it, and I can always call customer support for more assistance, and they are ALWAYS happy to help no matter what the time. I've never had issues with errors or unplanned outages.
Integrating Concur Travel and Expense
Relationship with SAP Concur
Anyone I have ever talked to at Concur has been open and willing to help me solve my problem. I will always refer this product.
Exceptional communication and customer service after the sale was over. The support we get through Concur is second to none.