Overall Satisfaction with Domo
Domo is being used across the entire company. Domo is the only trusted reporting source for executives. Executive use enables adoption at a company wide level because people from all positions align with what the executives are viewing. It is solving business problems in all departments. We have a team of 7 that build reporting for each of their respective departments. This includes finance, HR, sales, engineering, product, marketing, client services.
- Exceptional Transform area of the platform - any/all raw data can be manipulated and combined to create datasources that are very useful for our departments.
- Visualization layer is clean and is very business presentable. Its simple but includes depth. Visuals can be created/used by all roles throughout our firm, its not limited to analysts.
- Ability to communicate and talk about insights in the data - the communication tool is exceptional. I can @ mention specific users to bring attention to a discovery. I can start a private chat. I can annotate and communicate what I am seeing. I love it.
- Mobile experience is excellent. When I am on the road i can actively monitor and engage with my team due to my Domo dashboard on my mobile device. Its amazing to run the business and not worry while away from the office.
- Some user experience issues need to be addressed - but full features? Domo tends to do an excellent job when it comes to feature set.
- ROI is massive with Domo. Aside from our license agreement, we recently expanded to a team of 8 Domo content creators. Content is consumed company wide, but 8 FTE are dedicated to curating that content and making it come to life. If Domo didnt have a high ROI, we would have dedicated that many resources to be 100% Domo oriented.
- With a company wide OKR framework (more from the book "Measure What Matters", Domo allows us to create real time metrics on our company/department/individual objects. This allows us to know how we are pacing and when pivots need to be made.
- Domo is displayed on large monitors all over our office. Most teams are stack ranked by performance and it is out for all to see. We have a high accountability culture and Domo enables us to be extremely objective.
It is very usable, for many different roles. Our executive team, to sales reps out in the field, to devs in house, to product performance metrics - the product is being used everywhere. There isn't a role that couldn't benefit in some way from having Domo as part of their day to day operations and reporting.
Very satisfied with our implementation. The implementation pre-dates me, but it was very well executed. Our CFO is very methodical about our company wide use of Domo. We have many philosophies and frameworks in place to ensure the platform is maximized and remains extremely effective company wide. Domo has an implementation team if you need assistance when purchasing the platform.
Domo is by far the industry leader. Other tools/platforms have unique strengths, but from an overall perspective, Domo is the most versatile and does an exceptional job in all areas. This is critical when it comes to "scale". A BI project may start with a siloed scope, but as the project bares fruit, others begin to ask how they can participate/leverage the tool/platform for their own projects - because of this, Domo's versatility is incredibly important.
Domo is an extremely versatile tool. Find an analyst or someone who is an expert in the platform and they can do wonders for your organization. All scenarios are appropriate as long as you have an SME for the type of content you would like to see. If you can dream it, you can built it in Domo - it's not a tool, it's a platform.