Overall Satisfaction with Flowlu
The way I've onboarded to Flowlu is by laying in the use of their modules in steps starting with project and task management, then adding in the CRM and then laying in time tracking and billing.
- It loads quickly. This platform is fast! Makes using it enjoyable.
- Visual overview of all modules is clean and modifiable to your preferences. Very sensible.
- Capable of hosting most company functions under one roof.
- More integrations should be coming. They do offer webhooks already, so that's a plus.
- Client portal is on the roadmap. This will be very important to making it a full-fledged all-in-one app.
- I wish you could create multiple databases with the CRM; have to settle for tags.
- Maximizing our time. Fewer apps required, fewer logins.
- Clarifying thought process on workflow. Flowlu is helping us refine our work habits.
Do you think Flowlu delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Flowlu's feature set?
Did Flowlu live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Flowlu go as expected?
Would you buy Flowlu again?
- Very clean interface
- Easy overview from dashboard
- Highly modular
- Can modify active modules in preferences
- Very fast response time, really opens and closes functions without lag, which really matters to us
- Thoughtful layout and feature set
- Also, the Flowlu team put a lot of effort into automating onboarding so setup is among the best found on any platform
- Integrates what it promises to work with
Super responsive team from founders to developers. They are iterating rapidly based on user feedback so they are listening and taking action.
Flowlu Feature Ratings
Lead flow (CRM lead flow/scoring/followup)
Best practices documentation
1 - None really. Flowlu has worked very well out of the box. One is for the administration role and setting up modules and workflow, but there is no real need for troubleshooting internally that is not already provided by Flowlu.
- Lead management
- Internal communications
- Time tracking
- Outlier Wiki--document deviations from usual scenarios and how they were handled for future reference
- Organized company files in tandem with Google Drive
- Looking for the client portal feature to be launched. This will be a big deal and is what we need to make Flowlu our primary platform for all client interactions.