November 04, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
LiveWebinar is used in the whole company to connect with customers around the world. We can hold meetings where everybody can participate and share their screen. We can also do Q&A sessions where one person is in control of the microphone and passes the mic to whomever he wants. We use it mostly for sales meetings where we teach our customers and dealers about the benefits of our product (real webinar mode).
- Let's you create dedicated (permanent) meeting rooms for recurring meetings/training.
- Easy overview of all past events/webinars.
- Branding of a meeting room with company logo possible.
- Lots of features that make the meeting more professional.
- No need to install software to connect to a webinar.
- Call-in feature for meeting participants should be a standard feature. With my plan, I cannot access this.
- Account assistant login is cumbersome.
- Paintbrushes for whiteboard/presentation annotations could be improved and should include stamps (checkmarks, red big arrow, etc.).
Read Dani S's full review
- If you need your own branded meetings, webinar solution.
- If you need many features to tweak the system/
- If you need up to 1000 participants in a meeting, this would be a good platform to have.
- Quickly start a meeting with no hassle, no installations, just share a link via email or chat.
- Customers can join on mobile devices.
- Less appropriate if you have participants who need to call in and you don't have that particular plan.