March 09, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Freshdesk
Freshdesk allows us to track issues and roadblocks for our many customers and with a decentralized workforce very efficiently. Every incoming contact gets put into a ticket where we can keep track of progress towards resolution as well as communicate back to the customer any troubleshooting steps we have or notification of a resolution.
- Freshdesk works very well with other Freshworks services
- Ticketing is easy and efficient, requiring fewer clicks than some competitors
- The interface makes good use of space
- Ticket assignment can be a little clunky if you have a complicated group structure
- App has a little bit of a hard time with some email formatting
- Annoying notification badges for updates
- Freshdesk has been cheaper then our previous ticketing system
- Freshdesk made internal communication smoother, reducing staff time costs
- Freshdesk has more features for the pricing tier
One of the main reasons we went with Freshdesk was the search. Some other ticketing systems have horrible search functions that make it very difficult to surface the communications you're looking for. It's also meant to be a ticketing system first, and some others we've seen focus less on the support aspect that we were looking for.
Do you think Freshdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Freshdesk's feature set?
Did Freshdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Freshdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Freshdesk again?
Freshdesk has a very well designed interface across platforms and uses space well. The desktop interface is not just a reskinned app interface, and vice versa. Space is used well, not letterboxing the page on a wide desktop screen or wasting space. It's easy to learn and quick to get going on.
Support has been good the few times we have needed it, but most of our issues have been easily resolved by using the support documentation. We used guides starting out getting everything ready for the first use and it was smooth sailing. For contacting the support team, responses have been quick and accurate.
Freshdesk works very well for many types of organizations and environments, as long as you need some sort of ticketing or communication tracking system. With the many different plans available, one should fit most use cases. If you don't need ticketing, or need to manage a different sort of communication (e.g. specifically for sales) then there are more applicable options out there.