Overall Satisfaction with Google Analytics
Google Analytics is the main metric system for all mobile and web apps. We even define the same id for the web and mobile version of the same app and we can have consolidated insights because Google Analytics can discriminate information for every platform. The live view is excellent to identify the effect of external events affecting the app.
- Live activity, you can monitor your app at the very same time you are using it.
- Filters, you can define filters like geographic location, client platform, time periods.
- User behavior can show you how your application is used.
- The session duration time is not that accurate.
- The experiments feature is not that easy to use.
- Google Analytics helps us to reshape the app layout according to the results of the user's flow behavior.
- The hardware sizing got fixed thanks to the results of the user load detected by Google Analytics.
- Geographical filter help us to define the attention to actual markets.
Certicom maybe is more accepted for some agencies but the reporting and monitoring tools are way more limited. The code client is not that straightforward.