Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
I find that control panel clumsy and not intuitive. I recommend you do a usability study with virtual trainers to get feedback - and/or benchmark WebEx Training Center. No training required for that one.
I use GoToWebinar to provide webinars/eLearning to my students to help them fall back in love with their careers.
- I like how you can copy the registration from a previously held webinar and use it again.
- I'm glad GoToWebinar now lets you attach training materials.
- I wish the control panel was more intuitive.
- I wish I could easily use this for Evergreen webinars (e.g. hold a live webinar once, and then have a branded URL to send to people as a replay link).
Recommendation and discount from Amy Porterfield.
It's a bit pricey for a small business owner.
GoTo Webinar Feature Ratings
1 - I strongly recommend having a Producer/Co-Pilot to be on the webinar with you - to handle/moderate the Q's that are asked, run the polling Questions, etc. - so that you as the facilitator can focus on training delivery.
- Internal training
- external content marketing / training to prospects/clients
I find the usability isn't quite up to snuff as a facilitator. It could be easier. More intuitive. I always have challenges with the control panel staying were I want it to - or being click-on-able during the webinar.