Overall Satisfaction with Groove
At Origami Risk, we use Groove in the sales department for Business Development Representatives. It has a direct effect on our day-to-day activities. We are able to generate leads, add them to our Salesforce account, and seamlessly upload those contacts into a flow on Groove. From there, we can schedule our activities as steps within a groove flow. It makes keeping up with calls/emails/LinkedIn messages seamless. The integration with LinkedIn makes life so much easier!
- Salesforce Integration
- LinkedIn Integration
- Templates: able to save templates for emails
- I wish that we did not have to go through the step in Salesforce of making something a "list view" to upload contacts.
- An option for auto-dialing through a call step without having to log every call would maybe be nice.
- Auto-skipping people without phone numbers in call steps and without emails in email steps
- Able to hit 1000 calls per month during prospecting
- Able to add 75 new contacts per week to flows
- Quicker connection rates
- More phone meetings per month
- Reduced time spent on-call blocks because the transition from call to call is quick. This means more time to focus on another day to day activities
Overall, I find Groove to be pretty easy and intuitive to use. The functionality of building outflows is pretty self-explanatory and easy to do. Easy to execute different steps per day. The ability to send out many emails all at once is life-changing. Moving from call to call is QUICK which means more calls per hour which is huge.
The call quality that I have making Groove calls is great. If you use a subpar system with poor connectivity, it makes you sound much less professional. It makes a huge impact on your first impression. I have used systems where you can get your calls done but you have to manually log each call in Salesforce. That was ridiculous!
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
If you are in a sales environment where you have a number of calls, emails, and LinkedIn messages to hit each month (for example, at Origami, our minimum call number to hit is 1000 calls per month. We also need to send out 30 InMails a month) then this tool is SO helpful. I have used auto-dialers, CloudTalk, and have called directly from Salesforce before and this is definitely is much easier. It makes calls blocks go quickly. I can set aside an hour or two a day to make calls and this makes going from call to call so quickly.