Overall Satisfaction with Highspot
We use Highspot as a sales enablement one.stop.shop solution for internal readiness & training as well as customer-facing collateral/assets to drive our sales process, and ultimately impact our bottom line/target revenue goals. We are using it to share content with colleagues via Sharing capabilities and Pitching content externally with prospects and customers, gaining insights on read receipts, and targeting what's on our customers' whiteboards (their projects and pain points, etc). It's replaced the previous tech that we weren't fully leveraging or which couldn't provide us all the bells & whistles we needed (eg. Marketo Plugin, etc.).
- Content library/storage and access
- Ongoing refresh/sync to updated content
- Sharing content externally with analytics (AI).
- Personal library/content "Spot"
- Pitch functionality is a bit confusing for new users (email vs. link vs. video vs. live etc.)
- Pitch templates or "microsites".
- Content "Spots" that are links to other sites look odd (box with arrow pointing out).
- Eyes on what customers view, length of time viewing and sharing with others internally.
- Decreasing the likelihood we are sharing out/pitching outdated content.
Do you think Highspot delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Highspot's feature set?
Did Highspot live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Highspot go as expected?
Would you buy Highspot again?
Highspot is a solid sales enablement platform to be used both as an in-house content library as well as a customer outreach tool (eg. Pitching). We're just getting started with using the analytics functionality involved with Pitch and with overall trending content/analytics internally with our usage and ramifications across sales teams. Works well with Business Development (prospecting 100% of the time all the time) as well as with Account Execs (new logos) and Customer Success teams for ongoing customer growth efforts.
It's a rather intuitive user interface and pretty easy to click around and use with the potential exception of "Pitching" vs. "Analytics" and what's tracked where, etc.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using