Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Reliable, easy-to-use; analytics could be better."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite EnterpriseUnspecified7.82441012012-11-12T20:30:59.000Z
Overall Satisfaction with HootSuite Enterprise
- Reliable. HootSuite is a very reliable and easy-to-use tool.
- Good analytics.
- Scheduling capabilities are really great. We use many student volunteers and this capability makes it possible to manage the entire program with one full-time person managing it. We can maintain an active presence over several channels without having to be post live.
- The only drawback is the delay between what is being posted and what I’m seeing on the interface.
- Use it for weekly reports. Don’t see the most recent posts. For management, I just go to FB.
- Analytics. Hard to measure. Would love an easier way to track metrics. The reports in HS are helpful but they do not show everything I need to share with management.
20 - • Although twenty people are signed up as product, about two thirds of those actually use it. These are primarily managers of respective business areas like admissions, etc.
- The main ROI is around the efficencies we get from the scheduling functionality.
This tool works really well for our team and at a good price point. We are almost certain to renew.
Using HootSuite Enterprise
- The use case is primarily scheduling. Also listening for Twitter mentions. and engagement with propsective students (questions, etc). This is our primary tool for engagement across the board.
- We use social media to present a positive image of the school. A huge number of high school students use social media to decide where to go to school. Facebook is a great recruitment channel.
- We use the tool primarily for relationship building and retention. We primarily use the Facebook and Twitter channels to build relationships with current and prospective students and other stakeholders.
- Centralized management of social media accounts is also very important. We manage multiple accounts and HootSuite is the best way to keep track of them all: Use team functionality. We have eight FB pages, eight Twitter accounts. We also have Google + and Instagram channels but our use of these is much more limited.
- The primary functions we use the tool for are social listening, publishing and engagement, and centralized team management and workflow.