Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Team workflow is crucial for our global team."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite EnterpriseUnspecified7.92211012012-11-12T20:39:38.596Z
- Supports all the following processes very well:
- Property (social media channel) Management,
- Team Workflow,
- Mobile Offering (iPhone / iPad apps are very nicely setup and are crucial for us)
- Some integrations to social media channels to be improved. For example, publishing photos to Facebook or G+ is problematic. This is important because posting pictures to Facebook has been shown to be the highest performing engagement metric. The issue is that pictures are posted to a single generic photo album and cannot be posted to photo albums specific to our game titles. Photos are posted in a single place and the timeline suffers as a result. In Google + pictures cannot be posted at all through HootSuite. It just creates a link
- No sharing of posts on FB & G+. Posts to FB from HootSuite cannot be shared.
- Some analytics modules need improvement, such as those for Twitter and G+ Follower counts, and Click Summaries. These are issues HS are currently working on.
- This allows us to maintain our properties globally, even in resource strapped regions or where agencies are being used. Managing a team of this size would be inefficient and/or difficult without a system like this in place.
20 - Fifteen are community Managers or agencies publishing on Brands behalf. Four are members of the Social Team, and one is an Analyst who looks at the big picture around our social campaigns are validates effectiveness to make the case for media spend.
- Publishing data to multiple social channels and having a centralized place to manage them with team functionality are the primary functions we care about, but we also use HootSuite for listening, customer support and marketing campaigns too.
- Team functionality is particularly important: We really needed a publishing platform for a global team. It's not feasible to share logins to individual properties. Workflow and scheduling are next in order of importance.
- Nothing outside of the provided apps. The social channels we monitor are:
- o Twitter, Facebook, G+, Instagram and YouTube. These allow us to publish updates to our properties, engage our audience and do some social listening/intelligence.
- We are not using some 3rd Party Services available in the App Directory (like Constant Contact, Orkut & Get Satisfaction plug-ins). These do not align with our current implementations. However, the App Directory features many integrations (ZenDesk, Evernote, Storify, GoPollGo, etc. and this is a great resource.