Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
For the most part, Hootsuite is being used across our whole organization. There are a few offices that utilize their own tools for social media management. It addresses a number of needs for us, including a streamlined platform for content distribution, monthly and annual reports that are robust and thorough, and streams where we can monitor our post performance and other important accounts and influencers.
- Content management and strategy
- Detailed reporting and analytics
- User and team management
- Content planner needs more views than just weekly (daily and monthly are needed)
- Integration with Impact can be cumbersome at times and could be more user friendly
- Account and profile management can be hard to configure and set up at times
- It's changed how we monitor and view sentiment and engagement rate across our channels
- It's made scheduling mass amounts of content easier and faster
- It's improved how we report on specific campaigns and advertisements
Hootsuite offered everything we needed in one package, and it came with some improvements over the previous platform we had used (Sprout), specifically campaigns, custom reporting, custom data types, and more. We selected it because of the ability to not only have these features but also because of the increase in the number of users and social profiles for the enterprise plan, which was something that would have cost us double or triple with Sprout. We're able to track and collaborate on almost all our organizational channels now, which has been a huge improvement.
Reposnse time is always fast and all of the issues I've had have been resolved and taken care of in less than 24 hours. I couldn't be more pleased with support!
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
Hootsuite is well-suited to creating and managing specific campaigns and initiatives, including scheduling the posts, reviewing data and analytics, and running reports after the conclusion of the campaign. There are a few small areas where this could be improved, such as editing and deleting a campaign after it has been created or comparing one campaign to another in the analytics dashboard.