Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
I am an admin for other companies on their Social Media and as they have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn I use the dashboard completely and have a couple of extra Twitter accounts. I am also in contact with various other companies and I promote and recommend Hootsuite as the; social media company to assist you in getting your word out there. Now with the recent change in selecting an account without searching where to post what, I think it is quite brilliant. With the preview of Hootsuite's posts on the accounts as well as the editing features in the post dashboard, you cannot go wrong to post the right size post with each profile! Scheduling a post is a breeze and with this, you can keep a record of what has been posted to what platform and you can do an edit when you are fine-tuning your post to look the best you want them to be. Afterwards, you can drag a post to different times and positions further into the future. I would recommend Hootsuite to anyone, even to someone who is crazy busy but have a social media audience.
- Change the sizing automatically
- Let you set the crop of the photo to optimal size
- Editing scheduled post in text or photo until 8 minutes before it is scheduled to post.
- The new profile selector, i am sure it needs a bit of fine tuning, It is a bit cumbersome and last week I had to restart my pc as it froze.
- When we drag a post on the calendar to a new time position, it should be more smoothly, at the moment it is a bit clunky
- Not using analytics
Hootsuite support is the best in any of the other apps that is why I prefer to use Hootsuite
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
I use Hootsuite as a schedular and a listening device where it needs more work