A very useful tool that will make it much easier to manage several social networks at the same time.https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuiteUnspecified7.84091012018-12-08T17:22:10.164Z
December 08, 2018
A very useful tool that will make it much easier to manage several social networks at the same time.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite Free
It is very useful for our company when it comes to keeping all our social networks up to date. Everything is managed from a single platform and allows us to see the statistics and schedule a post quickly and without complications. Currently it is the most important tool of our company when it comes to promoting our products.
- The best thing about Hootsuite is the panel system with all the social networks at the same time.
- Automatic publication programming is very easy to use.
- The reports are very detailed and help monitor trends and measure growth.
- Campaign tracking is very simple and efficient.
- Create custom analysis control panels, or use our templates, to get more information about how your followers interact with your content.
- When scheduling Facebook posts with several photos attached, Hootsuite publishes each photo separately but with the same description, instead of a single post with several photos.
- If you manage the social networks of a company, sooner or later you will need to pay for the business version since it has more essential functions to boost the publications.
- The free version is only limited to 3 social profiles.
1 - I am managing the social networks of my company. Hootsuite has made this task much easier since I do not have to log into each social network and be aware of the publications. In Hootsuite I do everything from the same place and I focus on the programming of the post and measure the metrics and achieve a greater impact on the users.
- This software represents a very positive impact on my company. Nowadays social networks handle a very important factor in the strategic decision making of the company.
- The initial investment is little compared to the profit potential that can be obtained through an optimal management of publications and the recruitment of followers.
- If you want to implement Hootsuite in a small business, I recommend the use of Hootsuite Free to start, since it does not represent a waste of money and meets all its objectives, the only counter is the management of only 3 social profiles.
It is perfect for those people who want to start managing various social networks, program content and interact with their audience. All from one place. Tweets can be scheduled weeks in advance to help build a continuous fan base. It has powerful team management functions that allow social networks to interact with security.
It is very appropriate to manage personal social networks, since the free version only supports 3 social profiles. For a company I recommend paying for one of the plans, especially the business plan that supports 5 users and manages 35 social profiles. In general this tool is one of the best I have tried and used personally.