HubSpot an all in one platform with CRM
Updated December 04, 2015
HubSpot an all in one platform with CRM
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is currently being used throughout our entire organization. As we are a VAR (value added reseller) of the software, we not only use it ourselves, but we do implement the platform for our clients. HubSpot is a comprehensive marketing automation solution that now includes it's own built in CRM. HubSpot has allowed us to streamline processes and implement automation for premium content offers through built in social marketing, email marketing and workflow capabilities. After these initial interactions HubSpot CRM goes the additional step further, allowing for the nurturing of specific and qualified leads.
- Total "all-in-one" solution. HubSpot addresses email, social, lead nurturing, workflows, website building and maintenance as well as CRM capabilities.
- Education. HubSpot provides all of it's users with an unprecedented level of support. In short, they want you to understand the importance of inbound marketing just as much as they want you to use their software.
- Trend setting. HubSpot understands what users need because they listen. They are constantly improving the product based on user feedback. In doing so, their trend forecasting is far above average.
- Unless you are working with a VAR (value added reseller) setup can be daunting. Expect to invest a lot of time up front.
- Yes, one person can execute a strategy with HubSpot right out of the box, but don't expect to be able to hit every bullet point at 100%. Even seasoned marketing professionals will have a hard time taking advantage of every feature without the aid of outside skill sets.
- Design. There is always room for improvement in the design space. The platform has gotten infinitely better at allowing design professionals to manipulate elements, but out of the box, you still have that "HubSpotty" look and feel.
- With HubSpot, we are able to generate MQL (marketing qualified leads) quicker and with greater impact. It's a beautiful thing knowing what your customers are interested in before you even speak with them.
- HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our tools. Prior to adopting the software, we had an online tool for each piece of our business; Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Salesforce, WordPress, etc. HubSpot pulls everything together in one dashboard, saving a ton of time jumping from platform to platform.
- Internal education is critical to every organization. A company is only as great as it's people. HubSpot understands this and nurtures the individual's understanding of not only the tool, but the methodology.
Make sure you understand the inbound methodology before purchasing. HubSpot offers so many educational outlets, use them. Often clients who don't get the most out of the product are the ones that need convincing that inbound really does work. Understand what the tool can do and utilize as many features as you can based on a clearly defined strategy. You will get the best results from putting all of your eggs in this basket. Being slow to adopt by keeping email on MailChimp and social in Hootsuite will not allow for maximum results.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
10 - My team forms a marketing agency, and we use HubSpot to help aid with marketing, web design and sales. Every single person in our organization is inside the platform, for ourselves and for clients, each and every day.
10 - While everyone within our agency contributes to HubSpot, we typically have 3-4 people on any one account at any time. An account manager works closely with the platform implementing email, workflows, landing pages, lead scoring and reporting. An art director with a web design specialty is actively maintaining the design manager portion and a graphic designer is constantly within the file manager and CTA tool. Finally a sales enablement expert is using the CRM and qualifying leads while providing light sales training.
- Lead scoring - being able to positively and negatively score leads is a huge indicator of what types of content is and is not working.
- Smart content - by using built-in technology my team is able to create smart content workflows so that a returning visitor will never see the same offer twice, constantly providing them with the newest and most relevant content.
- CRM - HubSpot truly is an all in one platform. Not only do we have the ability to score leads, but we have the ability to track deals, communication (including recorded phone calls) and client touch points from our very first interaction.
- Job applications - Our hiring process has been completely streamlined by setting up automatic workflows throughout the application process. Our onboarding time now takes days as opposed to weeks.
- Smart content - Our website pages have the ability to show tailored content to visitors based on information collected during conversions. If we know a visitor's industry, we can change the on page copy, just for them and completely tailor their experience with us.
- Currently we are not utilizing the full COS, we are planning to move our website from WordPress completely to HubSpot in the coming months. This will allow for further integration, visitor intelligence and smart content.
- Streamlined lead scoring - we have just scraped the surface with what you can do in this realm. Our goal is to be able to deliver sales SQL's that turn into customers each and every time.
We have been using HubSpot for almost five years, at this point, we are drinking the Kool-Aid. HubSpot continues to improve, deliver new features and provide its users with excellent and supportive content. For an all-in-one marketing automation platform, it really is unmatched in the marketplace. Our entire team utilizes the platform, with that kind of buy in, why would you need to switch?