Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use HubSpot CRM to track our sales and pages viewed by our customers. We also use it to get an email notification every time a form is submitted on our WordPress site using their own plugin. And also used their live chat function on our site once upon a time.
- Email notification every time a form is submitted on a site.
- Reports and the sales analytics.
- Keeps record of every page a customer viewed which makes it easier to understand what the user needs.
- Live chat - their live chat is not so great compared to other software I have used, and also they need to add a button using which I could control where the chatbox will appear (bottom left or right).
- And pricing is something they can really work I guess for someone like me who works individually.
- HubSpot CRM has helped a lot since I started using it on my WooCommerce store.
- It helped me provide live support to my customers through their Live Chat feature.
HubSpot CRM is really easy to use and they also have a free version is a great thing I guess. And they have lots of features on their platform which is another great thing.
HubSpot CRM has helped our sales team to know about the latest leads and contact the customers more easily. And it has helped the marketing team by providing the feature to connect the Facebook page to reply to customers' messages received on our Facebook page.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
HubSpot CRM is suited for all types of companies. The free version of HubSpot CRM is suited for an individual or a small company who is looking for a simple and easy-to-use CRM for their company for coupon of hundred users. Other versions/plans are suited according to the company that needs a CRM.