Tech Savy
May 23, 2022

Tech Savy

Usman Rehman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

I use the software to help my company respond to clients around the nation, it is easy for me to reach them and help them attending their queries and provide them with precise solutions. The response has been efficient and is currently growing its full potential over the year. It helps me day in and day out as I'm able to create tasks, schedule a meeting with the client or even log calls. The CRM manages to create deals over time and maintain a record where I can access data and derive my stats from there. I have the option to view my data through many filters as given in the CRM as well as create my own custom filters, these filters allow me to view data in various forms like date, deal closed, new leads, and even the Dead Leads which have been marked. These are some of the various functions I use when using the HubSpot CRM.
  • Sort data through Filters
  • Manage to Log Meetings, Calls and Tasks
  • Managing priority level of Business lead
  • Generate Reports
  • View Graph and Charts of data
  • Expire dead leads after a certain date
  • Add more tabs to the filter's section
  • Making some minor adjustments to the Mobile App
  • Shorter deal cycles
  • Cost Savings
  • Time Management
  • Less Paperwork
Nothing compares to this because I have been using HubSpot since the beginning and can't opt out of this.
Through Leads and Social media links, we have been able to coordinate with the Marketing Team which is in other states. The workload isn't that bad and is managed very efficiently by both the departments, the alignment has shown a 60% improvement rate since last year in the Company and the industry could use Software like this for their growth and interlinking with the departments even more.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

AspenONE Asset Performance Management (APM), IgnitionOne Digital Marketing Suite, MerlinOne
HubSpot CRM is very handful if it is used as a point of Sales view. You have the ability to explore more functionalities of the Software when making a company profile of an Individual or a Company. In recent events, I have used HubSpot through its Mobile App which is in Sync with my workplace so that my team can view when I'm working Online and Offline, it also helps you work remotely or when on the go. The best use of it is when you can Log Calls or a Meeting and give them a Follow-up Task to keep you up to speed.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management