Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use it to track our sales funnel, from acquiring new leads to helping out existing clients, and especially with tracking our follow-up. What's been a nice added bonus is the marketing perks and being able to track out the ROI of every campaign we use with Hubspot. It also helps leaders make sure we're hitting our metrics, and the forecasting is very superior in comparison with other CRMS we've used in the past.
- The sales funnel is one of my favorites in the entire industry.
- Their task managing system truly helps Account Executives be on top of every lead and opportunity without dropping the ball.
- The data tracking for KPI truly helps our team set goals and improve weekly.
- The e-mail sequences are top tier as well.
- I wish it was easier to delete old templates in bulk.
- I wish there were more minutes for dialing purposes.
- Everything else is pretty easy, just keep updating the tracking ability, and it's a great CRM
- It's helped us not lose track of any deals. With other CRMS, deals were being lost. This funnel is perfect for keeping track and focusing.
- It's increased our productivity by focusing on leads that are interacting with our marketing instead of going in the cold not knowing.
- It's helped leaders make sure our team is doing productive work that is gaining traction with our clients, not just doing sales items that aren't producing any outcome. The customizable charts are amazing.
This is by far the easiest CRM I've ever used. With other companies, it felt like a pain to do basic tracking ( such as logging calls and emails, setting tasks, and creating quotes/opportunities). HubSpot truly lets you do everything on one screen (and all salespeople know how nice that is), and my favorite small perk is while I'm making a dial, I can create a follow-up task on the same page while the dial is happening and it transfers all of my notes over. VERY EFFICIENT.
With our marketing team, we are now able to start brand new campaigns, have a targeted audience, come up with e-mail sequences that should be high engagement (while also creating tasks for calls and another type of personal follow-up), then see the results in real-time (such as email opens, demos booked, and even sales from the specific campaigns). I truly don't know if I've ever seen a more efficient CRM that brings the marketing and sales team together in such a great way. Highly recommend it, especially if you're running multiple campaigns throughout the year.
HubSpot is a much more sales-efficient CRM. I think SharpSpring works well with marketing departments, but for B2B SaaS sales, Hubspot makes our AEs the most profitable. The sales funnel, the customizable tracking, opportunity creation, tracking of emails and calls, and even something as simple as creating tasks and working them are all so much easier in HubSpot.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
Well suited: It's perfect for any B2B sales, especially in the SAAS atmosphere. I've used quite a few CRMS, and this is by far the best CRM for Account Executives in our field. The ease of use for the daily tasks is so efficient; making sure we can track our e-mails helps with our individual conversion numbers, the forecasting of sales really makes it easier to predict our goals on an accurate level, and I personally love building sequences (especially for our international clients and marketing purposes). Not suited: I imagine if you are doing more B2C type sales, this might not be perfect, but I'd still try it out and see if it's a fit. This CRM is amazing.