Overall Satisfaction with Infinisource iSolved
We use iSolved for all of our payroll needs. We started it 3 years ago. We used to do payroll in-house, but with the new insurance rule, we made the switch. They help us with anything payroll related: bonuses, child support, insurance, 401(k), quarterly and yearly federal/state reports, and W2s. They submit all government reports too, and they give our employees direct access to their account, where they can see digital pay-stubs, update info, and receive digital W2s all online. I mainly use the program, but they also offer online onboarding, so the store managers do initiate onboarding, but only have access to that.
- Reporting state and federal reports.
- Customer service is amazing!
- It provides ease of access for myself as an admin, and for the employees.
- Their mobile app is streamlined.
- My BIGGEST complaint is that their desktop site does not have a mobile view. They have an app for employees, but as an admin, I have needed to use the site on my phone out of the office, and it is impossible! Everything is mushed up and little. It's completely impossible to use.
- Not sure if available, but would like a digital time card swipe for one of our locations.
- The website time lag is a little slow, but I realize that is because it is a lot of information and it has to be secure.
- The ROI is great. This system has seriously saved me so much time. It is billed within each payroll process, so it is perfect for our accounting periods.
- They submit our quarterly and yearly reports for payroll. Relieving the stress of that alone was a big factor.
- Less risk of errors.
We used to use Microsoft Great Plains in-house prior to iSolved. It was a lot of manual entries for my department. Everything we did for payroll was on my shoulders. iSolved has set controls on how to get payroll done, and terminate employees. Plus, benefit reports for employees are eligible for insurance or 401(k).
Ease of access is number one. Employees and admins can get to the information they need immediately. Payroll is streamlined and quick, and reports are thorough and easily customized. Benefit programs are tracked by the system, and we can pull reports or get info pushed for eligibility. Terminations are easy and they take care of all of the paperwork.
Do you think isolved delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with isolved's feature set?
Did isolved live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of isolved go as expected?
Would you buy isolved again?
It's very well suited to our company. We have 130 employees. They have even more programs than we even use at this level. Everything HR-related is there and very easy to use. I love the reports, and I am able to make custom reports, which I have to have. We look at information in a lot of different ways, and I can get all the info needed.