Overall Satisfaction with Influitive
We use Influitive as our global customer advocacy platform, to drive advocacy acts via our customers across our business. As a SaaS platform, we use Influitive as a single customer community, which makes it easier to administer whilst giving customers an amazing experience, helping us to gain a share of voice, improved perception, and trust.
- Simple administration through a single platform.
- Easy to use and understand.
- Excellent technical support.
- Reporting needs overhauling.
- The interface could do with a refresh.
- The signing in or signing up stage needs to be clearer and should be controllable by admins.
- Increased review yield.
- Scaled, automated and improved our reference program.
- Direct access to customers through activities they really enjoy.
We looked at Crowdvocate and Advocately. I would say that Influitive is by far the most mature and feature-rich program and is constantly being updated through direct feedback that users of the solution provider. The platform has come a long way since its inception, and there have been some really useful updates in response to user demand.
Do you think Influitive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Influitive's feature set?
Did Influitive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Influitive go as expected?
Would you buy Influitive again?
Influitive is perfect for organizations that want to drive a community approach with customers that fosters closer relationships and mixes business asks with a balance of fun. The other options are that Influitive can be used in other scenarios, such as an employee or partner advocacy hub as alternatives to purely being about the customer.
20 - Advocacy Marketing Managers mainly use the solution who act as community administrators, although from time to time the app is opened up to internal teams to use and see how we use the platform. If we're talking customers then this target is always changing as we recruit more and more into the program and engage them.
3 - The great thing about Influitive is there is no real support overhead on the community admins. Being a SaaS platform, you simply are an administrator of the platform and that means there are no technical support skills required. You can however become a certified administrator of Influitive by undertaking the available training in the Influitive University.
- Driving reviews, references and referrals
- Improving customer loyalty
- Driving better customer engagement
- Presenting educational opportunities
- Giving advocates unique opportunities to get involved with
- There are moves to roll out Influitive to employees
- We have seen opportunities to take customers on journeys to the cloud
- Influitive can also be used for partners
Once you start using Influitive you'll see many benefits including a deeper level of engagement with customers who really enjoy the platform. By balancing fun activities with business related ones, over time your customers will use the platform as the first point of reference over and above any online repositories you may have. You are creating engaging and more emotive connections with customers.