Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
KnowBe4 is being used for simulated phishing campaigns across the entire institution. It is also being used for voluntary security awareness training to supplement other information security awareness activities. The phishing campaigns are a critical augmentation to our structured training.
- Provides detailed metrics on phishing campaign results.
- Provides industry average phishing metrics for similar-sized organizations in the same industry sector.
- Provides a way to link employee training activities with performance on phishing campaigns.
- There are a significant number of materials in the Modstore that are only available in the highest license tier (Platinum). The extent of the material that is only in Platinum was not explained during the sales process. It would behoove KnowBe4 to make some of this material available to lower license tiers or to mask entirely from ModStore searches all material not accessible in the current enterprise license.
- When the same training module is included in different training campaigns, the employee sees that module listed multiple times. This is confusing and it would be better to only show it once or allow the admin to choose whether it displays multiple times.
- Multiple times I have chosen 'Current events' or similar phishing categories, only to see phishing emails sent out during that campaign that are outdated, i.e. the event mentioned in the phishing email happened in the past. Stale content significantly weakens the effectiveness of a phishing email.
- There is no option to end a campaign only after all employees have received their scheduled simulated phishing email. It's important in our organization for transparency and fairness that all employees receive the same number of simulated phishing emails.
- KnowBe4 has allowed us to quantify the overall vulnerability of our employee population to phishing. Prior to this, we had no metrics related to phishing.
EverFi has reasonable cost-effectiveness. Its popularity in higher education was a major factor in our selection. However, the EverFi Data Privacy and Security training is perhaps the best overall single general training module I have seen due to its realistic scenarios and racial and ethnic diversity of its actors. The SANS Securing the Human Training is my least favorite product. KnowBe4 has the most flexibility of these three products insofar as the number of training topics on privacy and security awareness and compliance, so from that perspective it is the most robust.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
Because we have not instituted mandatory training using KnowBe4 I am unable to answer this question due to lack of knowledge/experience with the full training library.
Phish prone percentage is the only metric we are currently quoting to management.
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training seems to be very well-suited to complement structured training since it has many specialized topics. However, it seems less practical to have it host the required information security awareness training since it is not integrated into the HR training system where all other required trainings occur.
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training New Features
AD integration is a good feature, but it's problematic for us because KnowBe4 detects all usernames, which is many more than our active employees and way beyond our license size, so we have to use SSO/SAML. I realize that using AD groups may solve this, so this is not really a KnowBe4 problem.
We have not made awareness training mandatory, so I can't assess this yet.
KnowBe4 is excellent, but it would be helpful if customization was easier. For example, integrating our own MP3 video into a training course.
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Support has always been good, but nothing comes to mind regarding an exceptional support response.