Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
We use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to search for prospects. It's a great tool to narrow down prospects especially when searching for ideal prospects that recently switched jobs or just started in their position within 90 days. The search filters allow for an in-depth search of many parameters. We can narrow it down by industry and when searching for individual prospects, their field. Performing sales duties today without LinkedIn Sales Navigator would be really difficult.
- Search - LinkedIn Sales Navigator allows for specialized search utilizing a lot of filters
- List creation- You can create a list of target prospects and companies and track them on LinkedIn
- The ability to message prospects and start a conversation on LinkedIn allows us to convert more deals.
- Pricing, Sales Navigator is expensive
- support, not the best support for the price. Difficult to get a real person when encountering an issue.
- Overall UI isn't the most intuitive
- Increased efficiency for prospecting new leads
- Shortened overall sales cycle by allowing us to prospect better
- Easy ROI by allowing us to close more deals.
LinkedIn is really the only major player in the social business space. Compared with data tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator provides more up to date data. Overall prospecting is better when using both ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. We selected Sales Navigator because once again it is a leader in this space.
Do you think LinkedIn Sales Navigator delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LinkedIn Sales Navigator's feature set?
Did LinkedIn Sales Navigator live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator go as expected?
Would you buy LinkedIn Sales Navigator again?
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a must for prospecting. It is hard to effectively prospect without it. If you are just casually using LinkedIn to grow your business network then Sales Navigator is unnecessary and the regular version of LinkedIn will work fine. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is very helpful when searching for contacts who have left a client company. These are very good leads to follow up with.