Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Central
When I started using LogMeIn Central it was used solely for remote access to computers across our 16 branch locations. As the years have gone by, I have begun taking advantage of the automatic updating of Windows and other applications, accessing and distributing files through the file manager feature and using one2many. I create and manage users to remotely access their workstations from home. I have begun rolling out the LogMeIn Antivirus. I troubleshoot our computers from my mobile device when necessary which gives me great flexibility. I also manipulate other settings and troubleshoot using the command prompt and other options within the LogMeIn dashboard of our systems.
- Gathering Inventory Data on each of our systems.
- Background management of our systems.
- Remote access to our systems.
- File sharing between our systems.
- I find that I often still have to log into workstations to complete some Windows updates. I would like to see this more reliably reboot to complete the install.
- I would like to see Windows Powershell accessibility in the dashboard.
- It has helped me manage our refresh cycle by providing me with inventory information.
- It has saved time immensely by allowing me to troubleshoot workstations at all of our branches without leaving my office.
- It has made keeping our workstations updated a much more efficient process.
- It has allowed me to troubleshoot many issues behind the scenes using the dashboard so as not to interrupt the users.
- It has allowed our users to work from home when the necessity arises.
It has been very rare that LogMeIn Central is not available to me.
Logmein Central combined the abilities of all of these other services into one complete, intuitive user interface. Remote Desktop Services allowed me to remote into other computers, but users could not see what I was doing and behind the scenes, management was difficult to achieve. Citrix ShareFile and TeamViewer were a bit clunky in what they were trying to achieve and were used for two separate purposes that LogMeIn does in one product.
LogMeIn Central is well suited for remotely logging into workstations to either troubleshoot or guide users through processes. It is well suited for keeping workstations updated, facilitating telecommuting, and processing tasks across multiple devices at one time using one2many.