Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Central
I use LogMeIn Central on my home computer to work remotely. I am the only staff person who is using this program. The other staff used Dropbox, but they can't access all of their information like I can with LogMeIn. This program makes it like I am sitting in front of my work computer. It enables me to access my C drive, where I store confidential information that I do not want other people to have access to.
- It truly makes it like you are sitting in front of your work computer
- It allows you to have access to all of your programs, printers, etc.
- It enables me to access my payroll information that I have stored on my C drive
- They could improve the function to reconnect when you time out. I have to totally quit the program and log back in.
- They could improve the switching between screens. I would like to have the screens side by side instead to using the monitor button on the top to switch.
- They could make it more difficult to accidentally enter the administrator's screen, which I have done multiple times.
- It saves us money on gas when I don't have to drive to the office (I live 25 miles away).
- It saves us time because when I work from home, I usually start when I would leave the house and end when I get home, giving the company an additional hour of work time.
- It saves time when my assistant can see on my work screen what I am doing and made suggestions in real time.
I give it a 10 because it is so easy to use. As I said before, it is just like you are sitting in front of your work computer. I love my Mac at home but some things don't convert as well from a PC. When I use LogMeIn, although I am working on a Mac, it makes it just like I am working on my work PC.
I have never had to call them with an issue. What more can I say? The program works exactly like it is intended to--with no issues to speak of.
I did not select LogMeIn; our IT guy did. But I totally agree with his choice in the program. LogMeIn is so much better than Dropbox. As I said, Dropbox gives you access to your files but LogMeIn gives you access to all your programs. I could not work from home like I do without this software. I use it every day!
Do you think Central delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Central's feature set?
Did Central live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Central go as expected?
Would you buy Central again?
Without LogMeIn, it would be much more difficult for me to work remotely. I need to be able to access my C drive and this program allows me to do that. Other programs give you access to your documents, but LogMeIn makes it like I am sitting in front of my work computer. I can do everything from home now that previously I had to be physically in the office to do.