Overall Satisfaction with Lusha
I use Lusha for finding email addresses and direct dials for contacts that I'm prospecting or already talking with. It often has data that other sources don't have like direct dials or mobile numbers. These can be key in getting to the right decision maker and progressing deals across the line.
- It has personal emails which many others don't
- Extensive amount of mobile numbers which enable texting and are more likely to be picked up
- Integrated really well with LinkedIn
- Stand alone search, outside of linkedin would be a great feature
- Pricing is sometimes hard to justify compared to other products
- It occasionally gets caught up and needs to reload
- It has helped me get information on key contacts that I otherwise wouldn't be able to find
- It has a free tier which is easy to use and often enough for the few troublesome contacts you need to find
- It saves me a lot of time since I'm already in LinkedIn
I don't use Lusha alone, but rather as a supplement to other products, chief among them, Zoom. It's not as extensive as Zoom but it often has contact information that I'm not able to find there. The platform is not as well built but their LinkedIn integration is easy to use.
I'd recommend everyone try it if your not having luck finding direct dials and mobiles in other platforms. I'm not sure exactly how they get information but they have data that many other established sources do not. Try the free version and buy a few more credits if you need.