Overall Satisfaction with Lusha
Lusha is only using by our sales and marketing team. It is using by a department only, not by the whole organization. Lusha is solving a business problem by providing a direct contact number of our target contacts. We are using the Chrome extension and it gives us an accurate result every time.
- Lusha is able to provide an accurate direct number of a contact on LinkedIn. This is the best thing for cold callers and in this area, Lusha does particularly well.
- Lusha's user interface is very, very easy to use. Anyone can use it easily.
- The way we are able to find personal, as well as business email IDs of a particular contact, is amazing.
- Sometime Lusha is not able to provide a contact number and email of a particular contact.
- Lusha is a little bit expensive compared to other tools. Sometimes it is difficult for small startups to afford this.
- Lusha should improve the dashboard for their users.
- We are now able to get quality contact data, like emails and contact numbers, and this is a positive impact.
- Our lead ration is increased and we are able to get more quality leads.
- We are able to track all the records and dashboards very easily.
I am generating reports like accounts list, contact lists, industry list, email list, and contact number list. Apart from these I also generate reports like total usage, team usage, etc., and yes these reports meet our needs exactly. We are very happy with this amazing too. It gives me exactly what I want.
Lusha is well suited when it comes to business, personal email ID, and direct phone numbers of target contacts. It has an easy to use user interface. Lusha is less appropriate when it comes to price because it is a little bit expensive compared to others, but I must say it is worth it to spend on it.