Information gathering simplified!
November 06, 2019

Information gathering simplified!

Overall Satisfaction with Lusha

I have been using this to find the contact (email, phone) information for specific people I have been trying to reach within an organization. That process earlier used to take a lot of searching and calling, Lusha cuts down hours of legwork into mere seconds. It generally lets me find and connect to an audience that often would simply not be possible without it. For a lead generation, this has been a fantastic add on to my workflow. I also like that it can (sometimes) find multiple routes of contact. Lastly, the accuracy of the data is fairly reasonable. It's not perfect but it good enough and certainly much higher than other options I looked into.
  • Really fast and really easy to use. It works simply through my Chrome browser and is really easy to set up and start using.
  • I can often find multiple contact points. Sometimes even multiple phone numbers for a specific person.
  • Integrates well with my CRM.
  • It also integrates and works great with Linkedin.
  • Data accuracy (while being pretty decent most of the time) can often be hit and miss. Having said that, it is still better than any other alternative out there.
  • It is a little on the expensive side.
  • It is so much faster to find contact information using Lusha than doing it traditionally. It has saved me countless hours of calling/emailing.
  • You can convert more leads at the same time since you spend less time finding contact information and can focus more on the business aspect.
I went with Lusha because during the trial run I consistently found it to have more information and generally be more accurate than anything else I used. It also worked better with my CRM and Linkedin. Lastly, it was just plain easier to use. It works like a charm with Google Chrome.
I use a different tool for reporting. I only used this to harvest leads.
If you work in Business development and sales I would absolutely recommend using this. Or at the very least, set up a trial run to see how it works for you. I haven't had a chance to use it for international regions though. So if your requirements are for sales in Europe and Asia regions you might want to find out a little bit more before committing.

Lusha Feature Ratings