March 09, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp
We are just a small business, and we use MailChimp for regularly e-mailing clients and prospective clients.
- The ability to subdivide lists. This is important when I have members that might need to be on multiple sub-lists.
- It has great tools for setting up templates and copying campaigns
- Mailchimp has great analytic tools for reviewing campaigns.
- Sometimes I have a hard time manipulating templates to get them to look correct on mobile devices.
- I find that I almost always get some sort of feedback when I send out a campaign. I would never be able to replicate this by e-mailing individually. And I cannot possibly keep in touch with that many people.