Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp
MailChimp has helped us a lot to be able to have more accurate information on all customers and potential customers thanks to the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns created with this platform. MailChimp is used in our Marketing sector, and it has given us great effectiveness, helping us to create advertising campaigns with an incomparable design and with the collection of information in real time. With each client that completes our advertising campaigns, the information written by the client is sent to us instantly, in real time, and this helps to have an analysis of the performance of each campaign, more quickly. I am very grateful to MailChimp for helping us build an advertising environment that is easier to manage and more accurate in collecting information.
- MailChimp has an extensive limit regarding the number of clients to which the previously created campaign can be sent, this helps to obtain information from as many clients as possible.
- This platform has a filter that helps prevent our advertising campaigns from entering the "Spam" or "junk" folder of our recipients. This has allowed all our clients to access the campaigns without any inconvenience.
- The editor or creator of the advertising campaigns is very easy to use, thanks to the "drag and drop" system I can create a campaign in just a few minutes. In addition, the editor offers me a wide variety of templates that I can use to give a better design to my campaigns.
- MailChimp has a problem when sending advertising campaigns to our clients' business emails. We have found that customers with business emails take longer to receive our advertising campaigns, much longer than customers using public emails.
- MailChimp is very slow to login, on several occasions I have entered my login details and the window freezes for no reason. This is not something that has affected me much, because with several attempts I have managed to enter without problems, but I believe that it should be improved as soon as possible.
- MailChimp has made the administration of campaigns within our advertising sector easier, since it has provided us with instant access to the information that the client places in the campaign and also provides us with automatic analysis and reports, to be able to view the impact the campaign has had.
- It has allowed us to better serve our customers. Thanks to the autoresponder system that MailChimp has, we have been able to have direct contact with customers when they complete each advertising campaign that we send them.
One of the big differences that I noticed between Constant Contact and MailChimp is that MailChimp provides me with a system that works in real time, which is capable of sending me all the responses that customers place in the campaigns, instantly, compared to Constant Contact that took about half an hour or an hour to process all this information posted by the client, to send it to my advertising panel.
First of all, our organization has made money, since MailChimp offers us an all-in-one platform with which we can easily manage our advertising system, without the need to access several separate services. Previously, my organization paid for these services separately, but after the arrival of MailChimp, it saved a lot of money. In addition, the all-in-one platform has allowed us to have a simpler administration, since we can gather all the information in a single advertising panel, and we can have a broader view of each service.
In our advertising sector we have had great success with the help of MailChimp, the manual work that previously took us more time to do, such as: Graphic analysis of campaigns, has become a highly automatic work, thanks to MailChimp. One of the lessons that I have learned with the help of this platform is that it is not necessary to carry out so many administrative processes in advertising, to be able to give customer satisfaction and to be able to get responses in less time, from customers, just enough hire an automated service that works in real time, to be able to receive these answers instantly.
I would definitely recommend this platform to anyone who is considering implementing it in their company or in their work area, because MailChimp has the ability to collect information immediately, compared to other marketing platforms that take longer to receive. the data that the client has placed at the time of completing the advertising campaign. In addition, MailChimp has a fantastic campaign builder, which is able to give a great touch of creativity to your design and make it even more efficient and comfortable for customers. Despite the problems that may arise when logging in or when campaigns are sent to business emails, I still consider Mailchimp a good option because it also has its automatic report creator, and automatically generates graphs on performance of campaigns in general, this helps make analyzing campaigns even easier.