Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp
We use Mailchimp to manage our mailing list and stay in touch with email subscribers. It is also the platform I usually recommend to clients.
- Mailchimp provides the means for email recipients to easily opt out or manage their profile which makes it very easy to maintain a healthy and targeted list.
- The Mailchimp dashboard show comprehensive statistics about the deliverability and open rates of emails. This feedback is essential when assessing the success of email campaigns.
- Not only does Mailchimp provide a range of smart and well designed email templates you can use as the basis for campaigns, but it also makes it easy create custom templates to match company branding and corporate style.
- As a developer using the Mailchimp API to integrate with web applications, it would be handy to have more technical detail available in the Mailchimp dashboard, such as the internal ID properties of lists, tags, etc. This used to be available via the Mailchimp API playground but this is no longer supported.
- Mailchimp has allowed us to successfully run email marketing campaigns at literally no cost, so ROI has been good.
- We have run campaigns using Mailchimp on behalf of clients which have yielded immediate returns in terms of bookings and sales. This has been achieved with small budgets due to Mailchimp’s ease of use and simple HTML templating.
Mailchimp provides various marketing tools on a single platform. Having all the data I one place just makes it easier manage.
We have run Mailchimp campaigns that have seen quick results in terms of bookings and sales.