Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp
The recruiting department at Trans-carriers used Mailchimp to capture data for lead generation. Being in the transportation industry their is a constant need for sourcing and prospecting to find qualified Class A CDL drivers. We used Mailchimp for marketing new and old qualified drivers.
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Email Marketing Automation
- Online Scheduling Appointment
- My unsubscribed and duplicate subscribers are counted towards my subscription
- I'm limited to how many emails it allows me to send out each month.
- There advanced automation needs a little help.
- Marketing and Advertising Email Campaigns are great on our ROI.
- I like the marketing automation
- Im not a fan of some campaigns due to the media pictures being out of line.
Over all I've had a good experience with Mailchimp. I love there easy to use drop and drag tools. Along with their powerful email marketing campaign. The tools it provides me allow for targeting my audience so my content is more relevant. The drip campaigns are easy to create and allow great ROI. I cant speak highly enough about Mailchimp.
It saves our team time and efficiency. Along with the cost you can't beat the all in one platform. Switching from different platforms to achieve my goals is a thing of the past.
My ROI is much higher when using a multi platform to engage with truck drivers. They tend to respond much better via email or text message campaigns. Mailchimp has taught me how to multi task and use different approaches when it comes to generating leads.