Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp
We use Mailchimp to communicate with current and future HOA residents.
- It is very easy to import subscriber/contact information.
- There are a variety of templates and the option to import your own.
- Overall, the ease of use is great.
- Some of our recipients report unintentionally unsubscribing, so it would be helpful to offer a proactive report to the admin so that they can verify with subscribers.
- We consistently experience challenges with formatting text in the editor and have to send/resend test messages to ensure that formatting appears correctly in the message received by subscribers. We are not sure if this is related to the use of copy-paste. It would be helpful to be able to set a theme and have all edits and additions of content format to match the theme.
- Gmail users report being unable to find our messages in their main inbox. It would be helpful to be able to provide Gmail users with directions to mark messages from us as desired so that they appear in the inbox.
- We have over a 90% subscribed rate in our community with high opens and click-throughs. We view this as proof that our messages are delivered in a timely manner and that the functionality of Mailchimp works well for our residents.
- We have experienced 100% uptime and have never had a loss of service or lack of access to our Mailchimp services.
- The access to reporting data has been critical for our organization and has allowed us to document and prove information has been sent and received.
After reviewing, we found that Mailchimp offered a better range of services, better value for service, and was easier to onboard and use day-to-day. In the initial stages of researching options for email services, we found it easier to obtain the information we needed to decide between Mailchimp. We continue to find that the resources, templates, tutorials, and direct support have all exceeded our expectations.
We do not have any marketing professionals on our staff, but Mailchimp has allowed us to develop and publish professional email campaigns and to track and monitor their impact. Day-to-day support and management of our subscriber list are easy. We find it easy to obtain assistance and more information as needed.
We do not use Mailchimp for traditional marketing per se however, we appreciate that Mailchimp offers us a robust communication tool.
Mailchimp has enabled our HOA to minimize postage expenses and allowed us to establish more consistent and timely communication with our subscribers. The ability to share a link to our messages means that we can extend the communication beyond the Mailchimp message and include it in our other forms of communication like direct email and on our website.
Do you think Mailchimp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mailchimp's feature set?
Did Mailchimp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mailchimp go as expected?
Would you buy Mailchimp again?
Overall, we find Mailchimp to be an incredibly valuable tool for our small organization. After reviewing the other vendors offering similar services, we chose Mailchimp for its easy onboarding and ease of use. Although we do not use all of the data and tools available now, we appreciate that they are available when needed.