Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Microsoft 365 is being used across our whole company, both locally and by remote users. It allows us to easily deploy to our users and keep applications updated by cloud resources. The cloud share applications are awesome, both through OneDrive and Sharepoint, which enable us to also keep files updated between users but also with individuals local and offsite computers.
- constantly updated applications
- accessible files open via web versions of applications
- monitoring of local and remote user permissions
- not all their administrative functions seem to have the same interface "feel"; some of their older functions are readily accessible in their new style of interface
- very easy to deploy on remote machines
- updated applications seem to be very secure
- love that my data is backed up in the cloud on multiple servers
- we pay for our subscription monthly so the investment seems more manageable than yearly
- less interaction with updates on individual applications
- very little downtime if applications do have issues because the web version of the application functions admirably
The only other applications we have used like this are the non-SAAS Microsoft Office applications. Lower long-term costs are great, but much less manageable than 365.
Do you think Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 again?
I used to think that their cloud management platform wouldn't be well suited to a smaller company like ours, but that is definitely not the case. Very easy to manage and add licensing if needed. The cost might be a little prohibitive for some but not majorly so especially if you can get multi license discounts.