Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Flow
Microsoft flow (Power Automate) is the best product of Microsoft, and it came to the organization as a part of Office 365. We have been using it for three years now. And it is one of the best products to automate our work efficiently. Because it allows us to automate the routine activities for saving our time, so, it makes our lives easier and smarter. And anyone can quickly learn to use it. So, this is also a plus point of Microsoft Flow.
- Mainly it helps to automate the routine activities for us. And it helps to save time and money.
- Microsoft Flow works with other applications, software, and operating systems very smoothly. Also, it is easy to use and straightforward.
- It allows for essential tasks, reminders, and emails to be automatically redelivered and pinned for importance.
- It consists of easy and attractive templates. So, it is very user-friendly.
- The initial set-up process of this is a little confusing and challenging.
- The 3rd party add-on connectivity is a bit complex.
- Microsoft Flow helps to save money.
- Microsoft Flow helps to save time.
- It helps to increase employees' productivity.
Do you think Microsoft Power Automate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Power Automate's feature set?
Did Microsoft Power Automate live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Power Automate go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Power Automate again?