Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams has been a helpful resource to communicate amongst a large group of people and connect with various platforms to share data and project-related information in a single interface. On one particular job team members from project management, field supervision, accounting, spatial coordination can all quickly connect one-on-one or as a group.
- Individual communication for quick dialogue rather than responding back-and-forth through emails.
- Connecting to other platforms like Microsoft Planner, Outlook Calendar, and OneDrive makes seamless integration to other applications.
- Can have multiple teams for different projects all in the same interface.
- Difficult to find a specific person on a team to send a private message.
- Can't send an "@everyone" message to alert people (as far as I can find)
- Difficult to add people outside of your organizational email structure.
- I haven't analyzed any ROI impact, I just use the platform since our project lead asked us to use it.
I haven't had a need to use the customer support for Microsoft Teams.
Do you think Microsoft Teams delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Teams's feature set?
Did Microsoft Teams live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Microsoft Teams go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Microsoft Teams again?
Evaluating Microsoft Teams and Competitors
Using Microsoft Teams
Difficult to use
Feel nervous using
Lots to learn
- Chatting in a team channel.
- Replying to an individual message.