Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Teams
- One-stop shop for SharePoint, Office365, Forms, and other apps
- Project management and project assignments
- Video communications and demonstrations
- Assignment tracking
- Scheduling calendar
- Stream video
- Audio/Video Communications
- Text Communications (chat)
- Project Management (handoffs, status, deadlines, etc)
- Surveys, Quizzes/Exams
- Stream is a little clunky and not part of the standard enterprise license
- Multiple views in one browser capability is badly needed (example: I need chat, files, project blocks, calendar all open at the same time, but it won't let me do that). To get multiple panels, I have to run 3-4 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge) concurrently, plus the app.
- Multi-device access to the same tools and data
- Audio/Video meetings
- Scheduling Calendar
- Project Management
- Team collaboration
- The "left hand" is able to know what the "right hand" is doing. It's wonderful.
- Our team is able to accept triple the work volume than before.
- Our only concern is MS Teams is fast becoming a potential central point of failure.
MS Teams is backed by a trusted name/company. Products and apps inside the MS Teams world appear to have been carefully thought out. The competitors to MS Teams don't come close.
Do you think Microsoft Teams delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Teams's feature set?
Did Microsoft Teams live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Teams go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Teams again?
Microsoft Teams Feature Ratings
Using Microsoft Teams
It still does not allow me to run multiple sessions (tabs) in the same browser so I can easily copy and paste content between Chat, Calendar, Projects, Office, etc). I still have to run different browsers at the same time plus the MS Teams App so I can have dedicated windows for chat, calendar, etc. This is quite a nuisance for many of us.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Copy and paste between chat, calendar, project management - I have to run multiple browsers and dedicate each to a function so I can easily copy and paste between them.
- Setting up a meeting in MS Teams Calendar is slightly cumbersome.
Microsoft Teams Reliability
It does not appear to have a limit to how many teams and employees we can have using it.