Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We run internal workshops and ideation sessions with customers. To create new products, but also discuss new ways of working and processes.
- Working collaboratively with other teams in live.
- Nice visuals and attractive way to present.
- Loads of existing templates matching each of your new needs.
- Audio and video could be improved.
- Importing images from computer (cannot do copy and paste).
- Saving content in a high quality document.
- Running projects faster.
- Getting the buy-in of stakeholders of proposed projects.
- Getting more people to input offline in their own time.
Would give a higher rating if the video and audio were better. Great that it can be used also offline and that one can see the latest changes.
Massively, no need for trips for internal meetings, 80% fewer trips with customers, much more efficient sessions than before, and always on point.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
Evaluating Miro and Competitors
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- using previous templates
- presenter view to take people through the content
- voting options