Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We used Miro as a proof of concept for collaboration in an R&D and design thinking environment. So we need a lot of collaboration tools that work both online and in a workshop room environment.
- Online collaboration
- Managing rights for user roles
- simple UX with great design
- Miro is in standard form rather colourful, we made our own (light coloured boards)
- The first minutes, hours spent on Miro can be challenging... a quick start guide (learn to Miro) could help
- online workshop templates distributed fast
- collaboration and involvement in the online workshop went up
We will continue to use Miro in the online world. Even during physical workshops, we are looking at how using Miro on a big screen where people from their own PC participate in the room instead of walking around close to each other ( Corona Proof )
We had a lot of workshop templates that we had to translate to online templates but the efficiency gain was enormous
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
Miro is an online collaboration tool, that comes with a nice role rule base. You get a lot of templates out of the box, but setting up your own is a piece of cake. Making great templates or boards is limited only by your imagination and making great ones might take some time as you want them perfect, Miro helps here a lot... For a first-time user, Miro might be a little challenging, but you get the hang of it fast...