How Miro has unlocked efficiency at a newly agile Pharma company
June 14, 2022

How Miro has unlocked efficiency at a newly agile Pharma company

I use Miro to collaborate with my teammates, specifically to brainstorm, plan, and visualize workflows. Our primary use case for Miro is to map out, visually, our communication infrastructure which enables us to market to our consumers. We also use Miro to organize our creative assets and see how they all relate to one another.
  • The ability to export or translate work from Miro to other platforms, i.e. export frames with ease to turn into PDF's.
  • Simple, user-friendly features that allow you to create a board in seconds, and collaborate live with teammates (add sticky notes, create lines/ arrows, add any sort of text, copy and paste objects or sections, etc.).
  • Zoom in and out of content to have in-depth information all on one board, but not appear too overwhelming-- this allows for content to all be related visually but gives the user the ability to focus on one section at a time.
  • Miro allows us to communicate and collaborate more efficiently by providing visuals.
  • Miro has helped organization of work by integrating seamlessly with our other tools already in use.
  • Miro has helped us present ideas to key stakeholders and gain buy in needed to accomplish our goals.
Miro works really well with our other platforms, like Jira. You can even search google within a board which makes creation much more efficient. Jira is super easy to share amongst colleagues which helps gain buy in from others.
My company is bi-coastal, and the time difference makes collaboration very difficult. It's often challenging to communicate new ideas, let alone any, via video conferencing. We all recognize that it pays to be in person, but Miro is a very close second. The online whiteboarding feature is probably our #2 use case across the company. I'm a visual learner, and it has really helped me understand complex ideas with ease, and eliminate any follow-up conversations that I'd otherwise require to nail down an idea.

Miro is great for collaborative environments where teammates are chatting live, and constantly sharing information with each other. It can be used as a virtual whiteboard, so enables teams to have white-boarding / brainstorming sessions with ease. It's also a great tool for startup or tech-based companies, that use agile/scrum framework and related tools such as Jira. It allows for seamless integration between platforms, which helps keep work-related and central. To me, Miro seems more like a tool for work that's in progress, rather than a tool to share finalized, published information.