A digital designer's opinion.
November 12, 2022

A digital designer's opinion.

Miro has been a great tool to use ever since our workplace shifted to a remote/hybrid way of working. We are able to collaborate easily with different teams within our company to problem-solve a multitude of tasks. Miro has helped us easily reference brainstorming sessions from months ago, which has been a great help in a fast-paced company.
  • Collaboration
  • Helps with problem solving.
  • Keeping record of ideas.
  • It would be nice to have some sort of an archival system where you can drop older boards/pages within a board without fully deleting them.
  • When a board gets complex, the app starts glitching.
  • Some basic functionalities such as a timer are at an extra cost.
  • It helped us keep track of ideas.
  • We often use it as a postmortem tool where we see what worked and what did not work.
  • Good tool for agile teams.
There is implementation with Microsoft products and Slack, the two biggest communication tools our company uses.
The integration was pretty seamless and straightforward.
A great deal it has made collaboration much easier during the pandemic, and since we have gone into a hybrid way of working, it continuously does so since the majority of employees still work remotely.

Not sure

I have previously used InVision's freehand tool to collaborate with the members of my team, but Miro is much more suitable for that.
Miro is a great tool to help with idea explorations or collaboration between multiple people/different groups.