How Miro is helping to collaborate with my team.
November 15, 2022

How Miro is helping to collaborate with my team.

For brainstorming with the team and sketching UX ideas.
  • Flow diagrams
  • Templates
  • Real time collaboration
  • Mobile app
  • Organizing files.
  • Showing new updates.
  • Miro has improved our sync meetings by saving 15 min on average.
The integration with Jira was quite easy to perform, but it took a while to config the filters and boards, I finally did it, but I was expecting it to be a bit easier. However, the overall experience was OK. I remember for other integrations that, I had issues with the authentication, but I do not recall which one exactly.
High impact, we are a 100% remote organization, and without Miro, we wouldn't be able to do our job. Every new idea starts with a Miro board, then is shared across multiple stakeholders and team members then are connected with documents and project tools. Sometimes we even create a new whiteboard in the middle of a conversation when is difficult to explain an idea, and within a few elements, we draw it.

The integration with other services is basically unbeatable; the Miro ecosystem is huge and makes it basically a central piece of our toolset.
When you need to collaborate with your team to sketch a new idea around and want to have it available for everyone after that, it's great having a place where you can just start with a well-defined template and fill in the blanks. Perfect for team retrospectives, roadmaps, brainstormings, and flow diagrams.