Good but expensive
Brian Chung | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 23, 2020

Good but expensive

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

We used monday.com for our project management. We make books and there's a long process for how to make them. We were using a spreadsheet to keep track of everything and we needed a better system. We needed something that was beautiful and easy as we managed our books. It solved the problem of project management.
  • This app is beautifully designed.
  • They have templates to help you get started.
  • There's a big of a learning curve on how to use it
  • You have to pay more to get more functionality
  • Less time trying to organize a spreadsheet, and more time getting the job done.
  • Because it's a beautiful software, it was easy to get people on board.
Monday.com is definitely a good platform—it has the things you need if someone is looking for a project management software, but we found Airtable and Google Sheets as fine alternatives to what we wanted at a lower price. Teamwork was also good and they had a free version for us to use too. I think Monday.com should have a free version.
We didn't actively ask for support for monday.com, but they had automated emails with tools and things for us to consider as we started monday.com. Other than that, I wouldn't be able to speak into the overall support of monday.com. They weren't really proactive during the trial period, but rather were trying to get me to sign up for a monthly plan.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Monday.com was okay. I see it as a beautiful version of Google Sheets, but we couldn't justify the cost of it being the primary tool that we used. If someone is looking for a project management software that was beautiful and kept their team on track, and they had the budget for it, I would recommend it. For a small start-up like us, we couldn't justify the monthly price in comparison to the competition.

monday.com Feature Ratings