Overall Satisfaction with Namely
For Cyber Technology Group, Namely is the platform we use for communication and connection as a team, for the streamlining of Onboarding and hiring, and for managing and processing payroll.
- Presentation and layout of information on the HRIS platform
- Easy of navigation around the site
- Help / Support Community
- Ability to upload short video, multiple images in a post, etc.
- Create a "Suggestion Box" where employees could submit general ideas/feedback/concerns
Do you think Namely delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Namely's feature set?
Did Namely live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Namely go as expected?
Would you buy Namely again?
- Great impact on engagement with employees
- Time saving with Onboarding and hiring
- Time saved with payroll process
We started strong but around our Go Live date, we were struggling a bit more getting answers to questions or support. Everyone was very helpful (Brian w/Namely Time went above and beyond several times) and supportive but some of the delays in communication or missteps on our side too, made us anxious around our rollout. This was a new move and direction for our company, so we didn't know what we didn't know and needed more guidance, for sure.
How Namely presents is very clean and well-laid out, easy to navigate. Behind the scenes (especially with Payroll) is a little more clunky.
For the size of our company, Namely is perfect for communicating with the company regarding: events, updates, announcements, etc. The team has really taken to Appreciating each other using Namely, which has been nice to see. I think if your company has a strong, positive culture, Namely is great for giving that culture a digital platform.