Easy to Use Platform
May 27, 2019
Easy to Use Platform
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ON24
We have been using ON24 for the past few years as a Marketing department for both gated content and lead nurturing. We do a lot of webinars with partners and having a platform that is easy to use for the speakers as well as viewers at a variety of technical knowledge is very helpful. We have users from over 100 countries and it has been great for easy access with its web-based design. With past platforms, we have had problems with customer service and technical issues and ON24 has really been wonderful in alleviating that issue for us.
- Lead generation
- User-friendly design for all technical abilities. We have a diverse group of users from a variety of generations, technical ability, country, and languages and ON24 has been easy to use for all of them.
- The webinar set up is straightforward. The widget-based system makes it easy for you to build the program you want and design it how you would like. And you can edit and control communications coming from the ON24 system.
- On-demand is seamless when you complete a webinar and all the communications can be managed ahead of time so you know your users will get the info they need to access on-demand recordings. In addition, being able to update the platform for on-demand, adding resources, etc. is very helpful.
- The interface for the organization could be a bit more modern, while it works well, it could use some tweaks to make it more intuitive and more modern looking.
- There should be a checklist when you set up each webinar to ensure that you have everything you need.
ON24 has not yet been integrated with our systems but it is something I am looking forward to once we can get that done.
I have not experienced a system outage or any other errors like that. In addition, ON24 is always available via chat and in emergency situations via phone. I had one instance when our webinar was in an hour and the slides were not loading after a day, we got on the phone and the issue was fixed within minutes. I have found the chat personnel to be very helpful and if they don't have the answer, have always been able to help us get to someone who does.
- We have increased customer engagement by leaps and bounds with our webinars for existing customers. Our customers have a 3-year renewal cycle and keeping them engaged throughout that time is crucial to our business objectives.
- We have increased the leads we are getting from our gated content webinars and have been able to nurture leads in a robust and interactive way.
- We have been able to increase engagement with partners with joint webinars and content that we provide.
- Zoom, Join.me, GoToMeeting, Webex Events and Adobe Connect
I have used multiple other meeting platforms and I have found that ON24 not only is the viewer experience pretty seamless but the organization user experience is easy to understand and use once you do some training. In addition, during live events, troubleshooting issues with participants is exceptionally easy and usually, there are few issues that we can figure out without involving ON24 customer service. In the past on other platforms, I have had to play IT for our participants who can sometimes be technologically challenged. Our contract is for 1,000 person events but being able to identify when I will have larger events, talk to our rep and we understand the costs for additional attendees is clearly laid out. With previous platforms size of the event has been an issue, whereas with ON24 we can host any size event.
I have found ON24 to be very helpful. We provide gated educational content to our users and often work with co-presenters from other organizations. The flexibility to brand the event backgrounds and landing pages makes this very easy. For reporting purposes, having a link that updates with on-demand views for each webinar is especially helpful when I need to report on metrics. When you have people who are accessing your webinar from all over the world, having a web-based program is even more helpful since there is no dial-in to manage. We have had events that range from less than 100 to over 2000 people and have had no issues in either case. In addition to gated content, we also do training and how-to webinars to nurture leads and I find this very helpful. I think where ON24 may not be as robust is in screen sharing and more interactive webinars where you have to walk through various steps.
ON24 Feature Ratings
Support is widely available, but if I use the chat, larger issues have to be escalated often.
Problems get solved
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Need to explain problems multiple times
No - We did it once but the system works well enough and our events are small enough that we haven't needed it. But we have used it for the first time we tried a new feature, like adding video to a larger webinar.