Convinced me that low-code really works at all the levels of complexity and deliveryhttps://www.trustradius.com/low-code-developmentOutSystemsUnspecified8.41701012019-10-03T16:19:19.287Z
October 03, 2019
Convinced me that low-code really works at all the levels of complexity and delivery
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with OutSystems
One of the first projects that we're using OutSystems for is to accelerate our ability to deliver a modern user experience and retire a legacy system. We're using it in IT and will be building out a reusable framework that complements our security, privacy, performance, and compliance models.
- Training, support, & ecosystem.
- Ability to solve complex (not out of the box) problems, by allowing engineers to dig down to the lower level of code.
- Micro-journey type experiences.
- The ability for a developer to quickly deliver through the SDLC pipeline.
- Standard (GIT-like) branching model, including feature-branching, multi-version support.
- Team source code repository management (I would prefer integration to a proven product, not baked into it).
- Complex workflow/business process modeling.
- We haven't yet launched our first application for this business, so it's still a promise.
We spent a year on our due diligence to make sure Outsystems would be able to satisfy current replacement application needs as well as deliver on new experiences. We looked at competitive products, custom coding, and best-of-breed combinations of all our current application.
Do you think OutSystems delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OutSystems's feature set?
Did OutSystems live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OutSystems go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy OutSystems again?