Overall Satisfaction with OutSystems
- Driving innovation, building applications and services to address our customer's needs
- Integration of internal applications
- ERP modernization
- Operational efficiency and process automation/improvement
- Custom applications which replace off-the-shelf solutions with are not extensively used (reduce licensing costs)
- Scalable: being a cloud native platform with great usability, scalability is almost unlimited.
- Innovation, releasing new features: the platform keeps developing, you keep getting more value for your money.
- Strong, solid technology. Performance has not been an issue so far at all
- Great usability and easy to manage.
- Adhering to the latest security standards.
- Support desk response times. We had several occasions with non-critical issues where we had to wait more than a week to get a proper response.
- New opportunities regarding process automation and efficiency savings.
- Solid alternative for expensive off-the-shelf solutions where limited functionality is used.
- Technology making our company attractive for tech talent.
The vision and strategy of OutSystems (developer oriented) fits our company. Also the technology stack and scalabilty options outperform the competition. We have now also learned that the platform keeps developing, releasing new relevant features frequently. Another advantage of OutSystems is the mature partner network in our region. The OutSystems licensing model however was a drawback for us, because it makes business cases more difficult due to recurring costs for application objects used by the solution to be built.
By now we have used the support functions quite a lot of times. The procedure itself is very clear and easy to use and manage. However, we would like to see some improvements in the response times. While the incidents were not critical or had direct production impact, we had to wait sometimes more than a week to get a proper response.
Do you think OutSystems delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OutSystems's feature set?
Did OutSystems live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OutSystems go as expected?
Would you buy OutSystems again?
The first thing to be mentioned is that you must be aware of the costs and know that you can afford it. While the alternatives to get the same outcome might be more expensive, OutSystems should fit the budget in order to maximize gains. It is well suited for companies which desire to innovate fast and are willing to invest (effort, money) in it.