Overall Satisfaction with PathFactory
Currently, PathFactory is only being used by our Marketing Department. However, there's heavy interest in integrating with SalesForce to give the Sales Team access to contact and account-level engagement data. In addition, Customer Implementation and training teams are showing interest in using PathFactory, as well as HR.
- Tracking engagement with each piece of content on an account and/or contact level.
- Integration with other systems.
- Excellent sales and client relations.
- Sometimes it takes a little longer to get a tech issue involved once a ticket has been issued.
- We were first assigned a technical representative who was not "up to snuff," but was promptly removed from our implementation team once we raised concerns.
- I wish we didn't have to make our videos "public" in order to appear in PathFactory iframing.
- Although we have a binge rate of 25% now, we don't know how much of an improvement that is from before because we never were able to get that data. So, in the sense of getting that data, it's great. We "think" we're pushing leads through the funnel quicker, but we can't really prove it yet.
We now have the ability, with PathFactory, to easily create experiences with very targeted messaging and materials, and customize it from each of our sales reps. Although we have just recently started with this approach, I think we'll be able to generate better marketing results through more personalized, targeted campaigns because of PathFactory.
The implementation process was a little slow-moving at first until we got PathFactory's head tech guru to help us with the webhook Marketo integration and scoring. Once they took a deep dive into our Marketo instance, they quickly started coming up with solutions and tested them and got everything to work. It resulted in a "work-around" that changed our existing scoring model, but in the end, it's what needed to be done. The actual building of content tracks, forms, and explore pages (post-implementation) was very simple and intuitive. We had our first tracks built and live in just a couple of hours.
PathFactory definitely makes it easier for potential buyers to self-educate. Before, each of our marketing pieces was siloed, so you'd have to get out a PDF and into a video, then out of a video, and into a PDF...all scattered throughout a webpage. Then, when we needed to show certain prospects only certain content, we'd have to build a new WordPress page. With PathFactory, you can literally create a new Explore Page with the exact message, content, and forms you want in a matter of seconds, and it doesn't have to be a part of any site map or webpage hierarchy.
Uberflip seemed good for the pop-up, next step type of experience, but their page options seemed very one-note and not very attractive. Marketo would have been an easy to "switch-on" option, but every service or feature required another subscription, and even with all the bells and whistles, I still don't think it could do everything PathFactory could do.
If you are looking for a way to make your content more "binge-able," track metrics and activity to the second and score based on engagement, and/or you don't want to have to create a new webpage for every purpose, PathFactory is a great option! It took us longer than anticipated to get up and going on the software, but once our scoring and integration with Marketo were set up, it's been SUPER easy. We now have a 25% binge rate, meaning 25% of visitors now consume at least two pieces of content per session, which is great. Before PathFactory, we would not know how much time they spent on the content, so we couldn't score on anything but "viewed."