Paycom helped me grow my businesshttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementPaycomUnspecified6.81161012018-06-28T19:22:55.008Z
June 28, 2018
Paycom helped me grow my business
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
Paycom is our enterprise Payroll and HR solution. We use it for all aspects of employee and compensation management.
- We do business in all 50 states. This means we send employees to remote locations to perform services. Prior to using Paycom, the payroll tax process was a nightmare. Our accounting expenses were through the roof. Paycom eliminated this burden completely.
- HR management was an afterthought for us prior to Paycom. This platform has enabled us to be a responsible employer by taking our employee recruiting, training and management seriously. We have eliminated outside HR consultants and hired a director of HR. We have significantly improved our employee recruiting while communication with our staff has never been better.
- The implementation was a cakewalk. One day we decided to become a Paycom user and overnight the software was functioning. Almost zero internal technical resources needed to be involved.
- I'd like to see the user and client login credentials managed as a true multilevel authentication instead of needing to log in to separate applications.
- I'd like to see a free SSO implementation.
- It'd be cool to see an API framework to allow more integration into other LOB applications. Expense management could flow directly from my corporate credit card accounts into Paycom if I had an API for expense management. (Example)
- The payroll module has made my corporate controller very happy. Prior to Paycom we spent a lot of time trying to make sense of payroll taxes for each level of local government in each state. Our employees work in all 50 states and payroll taxes was a nightmare. Since implementing Paycom our accounting process is so much easier and payroll consultations with our CPA have been completely eliminated. The ROI for us was almost day 1.
- Prior to Paycom we used an outside HR consultant on a fixed monthly basis. Paycom provides us with so much content and HR guidance we eliminated that expense completely.
- Since implementing Paycom we have better employee and applicant communication than we thought we could. Our recruiting is working like a well-oiled machine.
We looked at other enterprise payroll solutions and they all seemed to complicated and very expensive. We went with Paycom because they made it an easy decision. There was nothing about the solution that seemed difficult to implement from a technical perspective. All the tools were there to make employee adoption a cakewalk.
If a company is in a growth phase Paycom will teach you how to grow up and take HR seriously. The system is filled with rich content that guides you through various points of HR you may not currently know that you need to address. It's not just software it's filled with rich content that will help you learn as you grow. The world of payroll and payroll taxes is a slippery slope. I'd suggest growth companies focus on their core business and leave payroll, especially payroll taxes to the experts. Taxes are hard enough as they are, why try to deal with the effort and liability of paying payroll taxes yourself?