Overall Satisfaction with Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
We use PI when hiring for all positions. Administrative all the way down to cashiers. We look for specific patterns when hiring a cashier, like high Bs. For our line preps, we want low Cs for quick production.
- In-person training classes are amazing. There are all types and can be at their location or will come to our town.
- Training classes online and webinars are very helpful learning new products on the website.
- The website is easy to use and well organized.
- The end product is very accurate. People are really surprised that the simple test shows them so much about themselves.
- The price can be a little high for a smaller business but they might have different tiers. Not sure.
- The website is always helpful, but I have seen 3 design changes in it since I start using it 5 years ago. Hard to find things at first.
- They seem to add more features each year. Which is normally ok, but I don't use them all and it can get cluttered.
- Less management turnover know how to talk to people.
- Less turnover knowing more information about a person to assign them a better position.
- They have other features like onboarding that can be access.
Do you think Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment's feature set?
Did Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment go as expected?
Would you buy Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment again?
I have a dedicated team at RH Sweeney Associates. I can email or call them anytime I have questions.