Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
We use Rippling at my current company to manage benefits. So far, I have experienced no business problems.
- Clear design so it is not confusing what question(s) are being answered, where to navigate for desired features, etc.
- Very prompt & timely reminders & follow-ups.
- Dealing with matters is typically a quick, easy process.
- No big deal, but I was not fond of being asked why I'm declining certain coverages.
- I don't have time to think of another suggestion for improvement...
- ...so I will leave it at this for now.
- Has made HR a simpler process to leave more time for productivity.
- It is "un-intrusive" overall, unless there is a task remaining...
- Rippling is set to remind of tasks without pestering.
I have no comparison to use; however, Rippling is easy, thorough & convenient, so although I don't make the decisions on these matters at my work, I would highly recommend it to others. If anyone from Rippling would like to contact me further on any matter herein, I am available to offer more information related to reviewing Rippling.
I have not used the system for a long time, but so far it has been as delightful using Rippling for HR-related matters as any other alternative previously. Great work developing this software to be user-friendly, and efficient in its use. This evaluation is by far more tedious than the use of the Rippling software itself.
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Rippling again?
Rippling is just an easy software to understand and use. I don't know how else to say it...the product is very easy to use, especially for a "do it yourself" application. It greatly reduces the need for a sophisticated HR set-up when a great portion of the HR process is paperwork; Rippling makes that part a cinch.
Rippling was sure easy to use throughout my onboarding, and now with HR Benefits Management. Very straightforward and easy to use. The uploading of documents is a quick, painless process, and each process, in general, is easy to follow & complete. They also have great email message reminders for follow-up for when tasks remain to be completed. A great software, to be sure. I have not found an instance where Rippling is "inappropriate".